After a weekend of illness, a frustrating morning at work and the realisation that buying a house has already cost us a LOT of money (I know, who would have thought it?), I’m feeling a little blue today. To perk myself up, here are a few things that have made me happy over the last couple of days:
- Seeing my friends from University and laughing my head off.
- Hearing about the wedding plans of a good friend.
- Seeing a picture of my colleague’s new baby – he’s a cutie.
- Buying my favourite moisturiser with my Boots points.
- Aisling being back on Any Other Woman.
- A lovely card from a dear friend.
- Some sun on my skin during my lunch hour.
- Spaghetti for dinner tonight.
What’s making you happy at the moment, readers?